[ Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 15 min | Serving: 2 ]
This cheesy pasta dish is a tasty and wonderfully creamy Italian favourite! It is the easiest pasta dish you'll ever make with just four main ingredients in 15 minutes.
90 g Pancetta
50 g Parmesan Cheese
200 g Dried Spaghetti
2 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Black Pepper
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1. Bring water (1 L) to a boil with salt (2 tsp). Add dried spaghetti (200 g) and cook for 15 min or until al dente.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs (2 pcs), parmesan cheese (50 g) and black pepper (1 tsp) until well-blended. Set aside.
3. Add olive oil (2 tbsp) to a frying pan and pan-fry the pancetta (90 g) over medium heat until lightly golden.
4. Drain the spaghetti, tip into the frying pan with the pancetta and toss together well.
5. Add the spaghetti with pancetta to the egg mixture and mix well.
6. Garnish with extra parmesan cheese to serve.
The heat from the spaghetti will be sufficient to partly cook the egg, but still leave it moist and creamy.