[ Prep Time: 10 min | Baking Time: 20 min | Serving: 18 ]
These butter cookies are very crunchy and buttery. They are super easy to make with just four simple ingredients!
150 g Plain Flour
125 g Salted Butter
100 g White Sugar
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
1. Add plain flour (150 g), white sugar (100 g), and baking powder (1 tbsp) to a bowl and mix well.
2. Add salted butter (125 g) and mix well).
3. Fold in the flour until there is no dry flour left.
4. Divide the dough into 18 portions (about 20 g) each) and then roll them into a round ball shape.
5. Place the dough on the baking tray and press them with a fork to form the cross pattern. Bake at 150 °C / 300 °F for 20 min.
6. Cool the cookies on a wire rack and serve.
After baking the cookies are very soft, please let them cool down on the baking tray for 5 min before transferring them to the rack.