[ Prep Time: 1 min | Cooking Time: 10 min | Serving: 1 ]
This is a simple and easy way to prepare the perfect homemade lemonade with just three ingredients! It is an excellent source of vitamin C and a perfect refreshing beverage with a great balance of lemony sweetness and sourness.
250 mL Hot Water
150 g Ice
30 g White Sugar
1. Zest one lemon into a measuring cup.
2. Add white sugar (30 g) and hot water (250 mL), mix well and let it sit for 10 min.
3. Cut the lemon (2 pcs) in half and juice the lemons.
4. Add the freshly squeezed lemon juice to the syrup and mix well.
5. Add ice cubes (150 g) to a serving cup, strain the lemonade to the cup, mix well and serve!