[ Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 1½ min | Serving: 2 ]
This Japanese style okra cold dish is seasoned with sesame salad dressing. It is a very delicious and nutritious appetizer!
200 g Okra
4 Tbsp Japanese Sesame Sauce
1. Trim off the top edge of the okra (200 g), then rinse with water.
2. Bring a pot of water to a boil, blanch the okra for 1½ min.
3. Add the okra to the ice water and let them cool for 5 min.
4. Pat dry the okra with kitchen towels, cover it with cling film, then refrigerate for at least 3 hr.
5. Pour the Japanese sesame sauce (5 tbsp) over the okra to serve.