[ Prep Time: 30 min | Cooking Time: 2 hr | Serving: 4 ]
This is a Chinese style soup using abalone and cordyceps flower as main ingredients. It is very nutritious, delicious and easy to make!
8 pcs Fresh Abalones
400 g Chicken Feets
320 g Pork Spines
20 g Dried Cordyceps Flowers
40 g Dried Shiitake Mushrooms
30 g Dehydrated Chinese Yams
8 g Dried Goji Berries
1½ tsp Salt
3 L Water
1. Rinse the mushrooms (40 g), soak in hot water for 30 min, and cut into strips.
2. Rinse the dehydrated yams (30 g), dried cordyceps flowers (20 g) and goji berries (8 g), soak in hot water for 15 min, drain and set aside.
3. Use a brush to brush off the dirt of fresh abalones (8 pcs).
4. Blanch the pork spines (320 g) and chicken feet (400 g) for 5 min.
5. Blanch the fresh abalones (8 pcs) for 1 min.
6. Rinse the pork spines and chicken feet, drain and set aside.
7. Remove the shell and viscera of the fresh abalones, rinse and cut the cross pattern on the abalones.
8. Boil water (3 L), then add pork spine, chicken feet, fresh abalone, winter mushrooms, yams, cordyceps flower and goji barries, and simmer over medium heat for 2 hr.
9. Add salt (1½ tsp), mix well to serve.