[ Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 45 min | Serving: 4 ]
Papaya and fish tail soup is an easy to make, nutritious and super delicious soup!
1000 g Papaya
600 g Fish Tail
15 g Ginger Slices
16 g Dried Red Dates
2000 mL Hot Water
½ Tsp Salt
1. Rinse the fish tail (600 g) then pat dry with a kitchen towel.
2. Peel the papaya (1000 g), remove the seeds, rinse and cut into small chunks.
3. Rinse dried red dates(16 g), cut open dried red dates, remove the seed and set aside.
4. In a pan, stir fry ginger slices (15 g) until fragrant with oil (1 tsp). Add the fish tail and then pan fry each side over high heat for 2 min.
5. Add boiling hot water (2000 mL), cover and simmer over medium heat for 45 min.
6. Add salt (½ tsp), cover and simmer over medium heat for 1 min, then mix well and serve.
It is important to add boiling hot water to the fish to make the soup milky white.