[ Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 60 min | Serving: 4 ]
This Chinese-style tomato potato soup is super easy to make. It is very delicious, nourishing, and very popular among children.
400 g Pork Spine
730 g Tomato
400 g Potato
350 g Carrot
10 g Ginger Slices
½ Tsp Salt
2500 mL Water
1. Peel carrot (350 g) and potato (400 g), remove the tomato (730 g) stems and rinse with water.
2. Cut the carrot, potato and tomato into small pieces, rinse and drain then set aside.
3. Blanch pork spine (400 g) for 1 min, then rinse and drain well.
4. Bring a pot of water (2500 mL) to a boil, add tomato, potato, carrot, ginger slices (10 g) and pork spine, cover and simmer over medium heat for 1 hr.
5. Season with salt (½ tsp), mix well and serve.