[ Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 45 min | Serving: 6 ]
Do you often find you have over-ripe bananas left in your fruit bowl that you don’t know what to do with? Try out this easy moist cake recipe made with mashed bananas and nuts! Great for breakfast, brunch or dessert.
2 Very Ripe Bananas
120 g Walnut
110 g Butter
110 g Sugar
230 g Plain Flour
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
1 Tbsp Milk
¼ Tbsp Salt
1. Preheat oven to 190 °C.
2. Add butter (110 g) and sugar (110 g) into a mixing bowl and beat until well blended.
3. Add the eggs (2 pcs) and mix well.
4. Add salt (¼ tbsp), baking powder (1 tbsp), flour (230 g) and mix well.
5. Add milk (1 tbsp), ripe bananas (2 pcs), and walnuts (120 g).
6. Transfer to a greased baking tray and bake at 190 °C for 45 min.
It is important to use very ripe bananas for this recipe.