[ Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 130 min | Serving: 2 ]
BBQ Pork ribs in the oven are very easy to make at home and come out perfectly tender every single time. The ribs are basted in BBQ sauce and baked until they are super tender, juicy and falling off the bone!
500g Pork Ribs
4 Tbsp Barbecue Sauce
2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
1 Tsp Chilli Powder
1 Tsp Paprika
½ Tsp Salt
½ Tsp Onion Powder
½ Tsp Garlic Powder
½ Tsp Ground Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 150 °C.
2. Prepare the seasoning rub by mixing brown sugar (2 tbsp), onion powder (½ tsp), garlic powder (½ tsp), salt (½ tsp), ground black pepper (½ tsp), chilli powder (½ tsp) and paprika (1 tsp).
3. Rub lemon juice (1 pc) on both sides of the ribs.
4. Rub the seasonings on both sides of the ribs.
5. Place the ribs on a baking tray, cover it with foil and bake for 2 hr at 150 °C.
6. Brush barbecue sauce (4 tbsp) on top and then bake for another 10 min at 200 °C.
The citric acid in lemon juice could help to tenderise the meat.