[ Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 10 min | Serving: 4 ]
Make this e-fu noodles with straw mushrooms and yellow chives in just 10 minutes! This is a classic quick and easy Chinese noodle recipe everyone would enjoy!
270 g E-Fu Noodles
200 g Straw Mushroom
150 g Yellow Chives
2 Garlic Cloves
3 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
6 Tbsp Chicken Broth
1 Tsp Light Soy Sauce
2 Tsp Dark Soy Sauce
1 Tsp White Sugar
¼ Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Sesame Oil
1. Rinse yellow chives (150 g), cut into segments and set aside.
2. Slice garlic cloves (2 pcs) and set aside.
3. Clean and cut straw mushroom (200 g) in half, and blanch for 5 min.
4. Prepare the sauce mix by mixing light soy sauce (1 tsp), dark soy sauce (2 tsp), chicken broth (6 tbsp), oyster sauce (3 tbsp), white sugar (1 tsp) and salt (¼ tsp).
5. Blanch e-fu noodles for 1 min, drain and set aside.
6. Stir fry sliced garlic with oil (1 tbsp), add straw mushroom and e-fu noodles. Add sauce mixture, yellow chives and sesame oil (1 tsp). Stir fry until the sauce is evenly coated on the noodles.