[ Prep Time: 15 min | Baking Time: 45 min | Serving: 8 ]
This cheese loaf bread recipe does not require a long fermentation process. It is super easy and simple and could be made within an hour!
350 g Plain Flour
200 g Milk
120 g Cheddar Cheese
100 g Sour Cream
80 g Parmesan Cheese
60 g Unsalted Butter
15 g Baking Powder
6 g Salt
¼ Tsp Ground Black Pepper
1. In a bowl, mix plain flour (350 g), salt (6 g), ground black pepper (¼ tsp), cheddar cheese (120 g), and baking powder (15 g).
2. Melt unsalted butter (60 g) in the microwave (900 w) for 30 sec.
3. In a separate bowl, combine milk (200 mL), sour cream (100 g), and egg (1 unit).
4. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture.
5. Mix and fold the dough with specula until no dry flour left.
6. Add parmesan cheese (40 g) in a loaf pan (12 × 20 ×11 cm) with parchment paper.
7. Add the bread mixture on top of the parmesan cheese.
8. Sprinkle the remaining parmesan cheese (40 g) and bake at 180 °C / 360 °F for 45 min.
9. Let it cool down completely on a rack and serve.
The bread slices can be stored in a freezer for up to 4 weeks.