[ Prep Time: 30 min | Cooking Time: 30 min | Serving: 4 ]
A super easy rice cooker recipe to make chicken rice with shiitake mushrooms! It is very convenient and simple, suitable for every beginner in the kitchen!
30 g Dried Shiitake Mushroom
260 g Chicken Fillet
20 g Dried Shrimp
380 g Sushi Rice
1 Tsp Chicken Powder
Water（190 mL Mushroom Stock, 120 mL Dried Shrimp Stock and 90 mL Water）
½ Tsp Salt
¼ Tsp Chicken Powder
¼ Tsp White Sugar
¼ Tsp White Pepper
½ Tsp Light Soy Sauce
½ Tsp Oil
1. Soak dried shrimps (20 g) and shiitake mushrooms (30 g) in hot water for 20 min and 1 hr respectively, then cut them into cubes for later use. Reserve the dried shrimp stock and mushroom stock.
2. Soak the chicken fillets with salt (1 tsp) in water for 10 min. Pat dry the fillets with kitchen paper and then cut into cubes. Marinate them with light soy sauce (½ tsp), sugar (¼ tsp), chicken powder (¼ tsp), white pepper (¼ tsp) and oil (½ tsp) for 15 min.
3. Add the rinsed sushi rice (380 g) into the rice cooker.
4. Mix water (90 mL), dried shrimp stock (120 mL) and mushroom stock (190 mL) and then pour it into the rice cooker.
5. Add salt (½ tsp) and chicken powder (1 tsp) and mix well.
6. Add dried shrimps, mushrooms and diced chicken fillets, and then start the quick cook process.
7. Season the rice with additional light soy sauce to taste and mix well to serve.