[ Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 20 min | Serving: 4 ]
Stir-fried Chinese broccoli with ginger sauce is a popular home-cooked dish. It only requires simple ingredients and it is very easy to make!
270 g Chinese Broccoli
1 Tbsp Ginger Juice
10 g Chopped Garlic
8 g Chopped Shallot
1 Tsp Cooking Wine
½ Tsp Salt
¼ Tsp White Sugar
50 mL Water
2 Tbsp Oil
1. Rinse Chinese Broccoli (270 g), add salt (1 tsp) and soak for 30 min, then cut into segments.
2. In a pan, stir fry chopped garlic (10 g) and chopped shallot with oil (2 tbsp).
3. Add the stems, stir fry over medium heat for 1 min.
4. Add the leaves, stir fry over medium heat for 1 min.
5. Add ginger juice (1 tbsp), rice wine (1 tsp), salt (½ tsp) and white sugar (¼ tsp).
6. Add water (50 mL), cover and simmer over medium heat for 1 min.
Remove the flowers and hard stems on the Chinese broccoli before cooking.