[ Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 10 min | Serving: 4 ]
Only with egg, water and salt, you can make this super silky and smooth savoury steamed custard at home!
350 mL Water
¼ Tsp Salt
3 Tsp Light Soy Sauce
1 Tsp Oil
1. Beat eggs (3 pcs) and set them aside.
2. Add salt (¼ tsp) to water (350 mL) and mix well.
3. Add the beaten eggs (160 mL) to the salt solution and mix well.
4. Preheat the plate over the steamer, strain the egg mixture through a sieve and scoop out any bubbles on the surface.
5. Steam over low heat for 3 min then turn off the heat and let it cook for another 5 min.
6. Heat up oil (1 tbsp) and then add to light soy sauce (1½ tbsp) and mix well. Add the sauce mix over the steamed egg to serve.