[ Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 20 min | Serving: 3 ]
The ingredients needed to make this mushroom and chicken pasta in creamy white sauce are very simple, it is super convenient and quick to make this dish!
Ingredients (Creamy Sauce)
500 g Chicken Thighs
250 g Sliced Mushrooms
200 g Onion
150 g Double Cream
3 Garlic Cloves
2 Tsp Dried Mixed Italian Herbs
1 Tsp Salt
½ Tsp Ground Black Pepper
150 g Dried Penne Pasta
2 Tsp Salt
1 L Water
1. Cut the chicken thighs (500 g) into cubes and then marinate it with salt (1 tsp), ground black pepper (½ tsp), and dried mixed Italian herbs (2 tsp) and set aside.
2. Chop the garlic cloves (3 cloves) and onion (200 g).
3. Bring a pot of water (1 L) to a boil, season it with salt (2 tsp), and then boil dried penne pasta (150 g) over medium heat for 10 min. Drain the pasta and set it aside.
4. Pan fry chopped onion and garlic with olive oil (2 tbsp) over medium heat until the onion is softened and turned transparent.
5. Add chicken thighs and stir fry over medium heat for 5 min.
6. Add sliced mushrooms (250 g) and then stir fry until it is softened.
7. Add double cream (150 g) and penne pasta, mix well and then simmer over medium heat for 5 min or until the sauce has thickened.