[ Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 10 min | Serving: 4 ]
Golden and crispy salted enoki mushrooms are a popular snack. The ingredients required are simple, and it is super easy to make these delicious and crispy fried enoki mushrooms at home!
200 g Enoki Mushroom
100 mL Water
100 g Cake Flour
½ Tsp Salt
¼ Tsp White Pepper
1. Add cake flour (100 g), salt (½ tsp), white pepper (¼ tsp), and water (100 mL) in a bowl and mix well to form the deep-fried batter.
2. Cut off the roots of the enoki mushrooms (200 g) and divide them into small portions, wrap the enoki mushrooms with the batter, and squeeze out the excess batter with a pair of chopsticks.
3. Dip all the enoki mushrooms in the batter and set them aside.
4. Deep-fry the enoki mushrooms at 180 °C for 3 mins.
5. Remove the enoki mushrooms and drain the excess oil on the kitchen towel and serve.