[ Prep Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 10 min | Serving: 3 ]
These garlic chicken wings are very delicious, full of garlic flavour, and super easy to make at home with simple ingredients!
500 g Chicken Wings
2 Tbsp Fried Garlic
2 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 Tbsp Corn Starch
1 Tbsp Cooking Wine
1 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
1. Place the chicken wings (500 g) in a bowl, add salt (2 tsp) and water (500 mL) and soak for 30 min.
2. Drain the chicken wings, pat dry with kitchen towels, and set aside.
3. Marinade the chicken wings (500 g) with cooking wine (1 tbsp), light soy sauce (1 tbsp), oyster sauce (2 tbsp), minced garlic (1 tbsp), and corn starch (1 tbsp) for 15 min.
4. In a pan, add groundnut oil (2 tbsp) and pan-fry the chicken wings over medium heat for 10 min (5 min per side).
5. Sprinkle the fried garlic (2 tbsp) on the chicken wings, mix well and serve.