[ Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 6 min | Serving: 20 ]
Deep fried fish wontons are crispy, delicious snacks that could be prepared in no time with fresh minced fish!
5 pcs 6" Spring Roll Wrappers
100g Minced Fish
1. Cut 6" spring roll wrappers (5 pcs) into 4 portions.
2. Take piece of spring roll wrapper, put a spoonful of minced fish in the center and fold into half.
3. Repeat step 2 and use up all the minced fish.
4. Heat up oil (250 mL) to 110 °C over medium heat.
5. Reduce to low heat, deep fry the fish wonton for 6 min.
6. Drain the excess oil by placing the fish wontons on kitchen towels.
7. Add spice salt or salt according to taste and serve.
Minced fish is made from deep sea fish such as red mullet.
The minced fish we used in this recipe was purchased from Kau Kee. It is very fresh and tasty, we highly recommend you give them a try! Online Shop: https://www.kaukeefoodfactory.com/