[ Prep Time: 16 hr | Baking Time: 20 min | Serving: 2 ]
This cheese bread with high-temperature cheese is a must bake for cheese lovers. With this no-knead recipe, it is super easy to make without the need for using a stand mixer or bread machine!
200 g Bread Flour
80 g Hi-Temp Cheese
150 mL Water
2 g Active Dry Yeast
1 Tsp Salt
8 g White Sugar
1. Mix active dry yeast (2 g) with water (150 mL).
2. In a bowl, mix bread flour (150 g), salt (1 tsp) and white sugar (8 g) and mix well.
3. Add the yeast solution and mix well until no dry flour left.
4. Cover the dough with cling film and refrigerate for at least 16 h (and up to 24 h).
5. Deflate and flatten the dough on a floured surface.
6. Roll up the dough while adding in the hi-temp cheese (80 g).
7. Place the dough on a baking tray with a glass of hot water, let it rise in the oven for 60 min.
8. Preheat the oven to 190°C / 375°F for 5 min.
9. Bake at 190 °C / 375 °F for 20 min.
10. Let the bread cool down on a rack and serve.