[ Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 7 min | Serving: 4 ]
Earl grey pudding is very easy to make. The milk is infused with earl grey to create this soft, smooth, rich and delicious milk pudding.
720 mL Milk
13 g Earl Grey
60 g White Sugar
12 g Gelatin
50 mL Water
1. Mix water (50 mL) and gelatin (12 g), then dissolve gelatin over hot water and set aside.
2. Mix milk (720 mL), earl grey (13 g) and white sugar (60 g), simmer over low heat for 7 min.
3. Heat the mixture to 60-70°C then remove from heat.
4. 夾起茶包, add the gelatin solution and mix well.
5. Strain the milk mixture through a sieve, then add the milk mixture to 4 containers.
6. Refrigerate for at least 3 hr.
The gelatin must be mixed with cold water first.
Simmer the milk mixture over low heat and avoid boiling it.