[ Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 5 min | Serving: 4 ]
Egg fried rice with Chinese-style barbecued pork (char siu) is super delicious comfort food that is easy to make at home! The egg-fried rice is perfect with fragrant scallion and char siu.
140 g Char Siu
450 g Steamed Rice
25 g Chopped Scallion
8 g Chopped Shallot
8 g Chopped Ginger
1 Tsp Light Soy Sauce
¼ Tsp Salt
1. Cut char siu (140 g) into cubes and set aside.
2. Whisk an egg (1 unit).
3. Mix steamed rice (450 g) with the beaten egg and set aside.
4. In a pan, stir fry chopped shallot (8 g) and chopped char siu with oil (1 tbsp) over medium heat for 1 min.
5. Whisk an egg (1 unit).
6. Scramble egg and then stir fry it with the char siu.
7. Add steamed rice and chopped ginger (8 g), stir fry over medium heat for 3 min.
8. Add salt (¼ tsp), light soy sauce (1 tsp) and chopped scallion (25 g), stir fry over medium heat for 1 min.