[ Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 3 min | Serving: 1 ]
French omelette is just eggs and butter without filling and very easy to make. With just 5 ingredients, you can also make this classic soft, tender, and buttery omelette at home!
15 g Unsalted Butter
2 g Chopped Fresh Chives
2 Tsp Water
⅛ Tsp Salt
1. In a bowl, crack eggs (3 units) and add salt (⅛ tsp) and water (2 tsp).
2. Whisk the eggs well and let it sit for 10 min.
3. In a non-stick pan, melt unsalted butter (15 g) over medium heat.
4. Add in the egg mixture and scramble it until 80% cooked, turn off the heat and cook it with residue heat.
5. Roll up the egg into an omelette gently.
6. Sprinkle some chopped fresh chives (2 g) on top to serve.