[ Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 10 min | Serving: 3 ]
These pancakes are one of the classic dim sum dishes that could be found at Chinese restaurant. They are savoury pancakes containing sakura shrimps, chives and ham as main ingredients which are pan-fried until crispy and golden outside! They are super delicious and very easy to make at home!
60 g Plain Flour
20 g Glutinous Rice Flour
60 g Sweet Potato Starch
100 g Chives
10 g Sakura Shrimp
20 g Ham
250 mL Water
¼ Tsp White Pepper
¼ Tsp Chicken Powder
¼ Tsp Salt
¼ Tsp White Sugar
1 Tbsp Oil
1. Cut chives (100 g) and ham (20 g) into small strips and set aside.
2. Sift together the plain flour (60 g), glutinous rice flour (20 g) and sweet potato starch (60 g). Mix it with water (250 mL) and egg (1 pc).
3. Add chicken powder (¼ tsp), salt (¼ tsp), white sugar (¼ tsp), white pepper (¼ tsp) and sakura shrimp (10 g) and mix well.
4. Add chives and ham and mix well.
5. In a pan, add oil (1 tbsp) and ladle some pancake batter into the pan, pan fry the pancake until golden brown on both sides.