[ Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 8 min | Serving: 2 ]
Pan fried prawns in soy sauce is a quick and easy seafood dish that you could easily make at home! The prawns are super juicy and tender perfectly seasoned with the delicious soy sauce mixture!
200 g Prawns
10 g Garlic Slices
1 Tsp Chopped Ginger
15 g Chopped Scallions
1 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
1 Tsp White Sugar
½ Tsp Shaoxing Wine
¼ Tsp Chicken Powder
1 Tbsp Water
1. Prepare the sauce mix by mixing light soy sauce (1 tbsp), white sugar (1 tsp), shaoxing wine (½ tsp), chicken powder (¼ tsp) and water (1 tbsp) then set aside.
2. Use a pair of scissor to trim off the legs from the prawns (200 g). Remove the guts and rinse thoroughly with water, pat dry it with kitchen towels and set aside.
3. Heat up some oil (2 tbsp) on a pan. Pan fry the prawns for 1½ min each side over medium heat.
4. Reduce the heat to low, add the sauce mix, cover and pan fry over low heat for 2 min.
5. Add chopped scallions (15 g), stir fry over medium heat for 30 sec and serve.