[ Prep Time: 2 hr | Cooking Time: 15 min | Serving: 3 ]
Garlic butter chicken wings are popular Vietnamese snacks! The crispy deep-fried chicken wings with the fragrant garlic butter sauce are very delicious!
500 g Chicken Wings
5 Garlic Cloves
30 g Unsalted Butter
2 Tbsp Plain Flour
2 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
1 Tbsp Cooking Wine
1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
1 Tsp White Sugar
1. Marinade chicken wings (500 g) with fish sauce (1 tbsp), oyster sauce (2 tbsp), cooking wine (1 tbsp), garlic powder (1 tbsp) and white sugar (1 tsp) for at least 2 hr.
2. Add plain flour (2 tbsp) and mix well to form a batter.
3. Heat up cooking oil (100 mL) to 180 °C over medium-high heat.
4. Deep fry the chicken wings at 180 °C for 10 minutes (5 min per side), then set aside.
5. Melt unsalted butter (30 g) over medium-low heat, add minced garlic (5 cloves) and stir fry until golden brown, then add chicken wings and mix well.