[ Prep Time: 2 hr | Cooking Time: 30 min | Serving: 4 ]
These baked honey glazed chicken wings are the perfect blend of sweet and savory. Packed full of flavors, these chicken wings are tasty and tender!
15 Pcs Chicken Wings
4 Tbsp Honey
3 Tbsp Cooking Wine
3 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Chicken Powder
1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
2 Tsp White Sugar
½ Tsp White Pepper Powder
1. Preheat oven to 200 °C.
2. Add light soy sauce (3 tbsp), cooking wine (3 tbsp), chicken powder (1 tbsp), white pepper powder (½ tsp), sesame oil (1 tbsp) and white sugar (2 tsp) to the chicken wings (15 pcs).
3. Mix well, cover it with cling film and marinate at least 2 hr (Overnight for better result).
4. Place the chicken wings on a baking tray and bake for 10 min at 200 °C.
5. Brush honey (2 tbsp) on wings and bake for another 10 min at 200 °C.
6. Turn over the wings, brush honey (2 tbsp) on top and then bake for another 10 min at 200 °C.
Instead of baking the chicken wings in the oven, pan fry over medium heat until cooked.