[ Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 30 min | Serving: 4 ]
A super easy rice cooker recipe to make Japanese-style mushroom rice with fresh assorted mushrooms! It is very convenient and simple, suitable for every beginner in the kitchen!
400 g Assorted Mushrooms
350 g Sushi Rice
250 mL Water
5 g Dried Kelp
2 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Mirin
2 Tbsp Sake
1 Tsp Granulated Dashi
1. Rinse sushi rice (350 g) then drain well and set aside.
2. Prepare the sauce mix by mixing light soy sauce (2 tbsp), mirin (2 tbsp), sake (2 tbsp), granulated dashi (1 tsp), and water (250 mL).
3. Place the drained sushi rice in the rice cooker and add dried kelp (5 g).
4. Add assorted mushrooms (400 g) and the sauce mix, then use the normal cooking program to fully steam the rice.
5. Mix well and sprinkle some chopped scallions to serve.