[ Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 30 min | Serving: 4 ]
This is a super easy rice cooker recipe to make lamb pilau! It is very convenient and simple to make with a good balance of vegetables and protein!
400 g Leg of Lamb
350 g Sushi Rice
300 mL Water
200 g Onion
100 g Carrot
50 g Raisins
2 Tbsp Cooking Wine
2 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
10 g Cumin Powder
1 Tsp Salt
1. Soak sushi rice (350 g) for 30 min and then drain well and set aside.
2. Cut the leg of lamb (400 g) into strips and set aside.
3. Peel and cut onion (200 g) and carrot (100 g).
4. Cut carrot into strips.
5. Marinade the leg of lamb with cooking wine (2 tbsp), light soy sauce (2 tbsp), cumin powder (10 g), and salt (1 tsp).
6. Stir fry the onion, carrot, and leg of lamb with vegetable oil (2 tbsp) over high heat for 3 min.
7. Place the drained sushi rice in the rice cooker, add water (300 g) and the lamb on top of the rice and use the quick cook program to fully cook the rice.
8. Lastly, add raisins (50 g) and mix well to serve.