[ Prep Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 0 min | Serving: 1 ]
One of the most popular cheese tea for mango lovers! Fresh mango, green tea and rich creamy topping. You can also make this trendy cheese tea at home!
130 g Mango
60 g Salted Cheese Foam (Recipe Here)
10 g Green Tea
1½ Tbsp White Sugar
200 mL Hot Water
200 g Ice Cubes
1. In a container, add green tea (10 g) and hot water (200 mL). Let it steep for 10 min.
2. Crush mango (50 g) with a blender and transfer it to the serving cup.
3. Remove the tea bags, add white sugar (1½ tbsp). Stir until the sugar has dissolved completely.
4. Add mango (80 g) and ice cubes (200 g) to the green tea.
5. Blend the tea mixture until smooth, then transfer the smoothie to the serving cup.
6. Add salted cheese foam (60 g) on top to serve.
You can find the recipe on how to make salted cheese foam here.