[ Prep Time: 10 min | Freezing Time: 3 hr | Serving: 5 ]
Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong and is often served in Chinese restaurants. It is very easy to make and hope you guys will enjoy this classic dessert!
80 g Robertsons Jelly Powder (Mango Flavour)
1½ Cup of Warm Water (375 mL)
1½ Cup of Evaporated Milk (375 mL)
1. Cut the mango into small cubes, set it aside.
2. Mix the jelly powder (80 g), warm water (375 mL), and evaporated milk (375 mL) in a bowl.
3. Add half of the mango cubes equally to 5 containers.
4. Add the pudding mixture to 5 containers, refrigerate for at least 3 hr.
5. Add about 1 tbsp of evaporated milk and mango cubes on top to serve.
Using warm water could help to dissolve the jelly powder.
Strongly suggest using the same brand of jelly powder for the best results. Other brands have various gelatine content which will affect the thickening process.