[ Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 15 min | Serving: 4 ]
Matcha pudding is one of the easiest desserts to make with simple ingredients. It is a matcha flavoured milk pudding with a silky and creamy texture!
350 mL Milk
150 mL Whipping Cream
6 g Matcha Powder
40 g White Sugar
5 g Gelatin
25 mL Water
1. Mix water (25 mL) and gelatin (5 g). Dissolve the gelatin over hot water.
2. Mix milk (100 mL) and matcha powder (5 g).
3. Add milk (250 mL) and mix well.
4. Mix matcha milk, whipping cream (150 mL) and white sugar (40 g) over low heat until the white sugar has dissolved completely.
5. Heat the mixture to 60-70°C then remove from heat.
6. Add the gelatin solution.
7. Strain the matcha milk mixture through a sieve.
8. Add the milk mixture to 4 containers, refrigerate for at least 3 hr.
The gelatin must be mixed with cold water first.
Simmer the matcha milk mixture over low heat and avoid boiling it.