[ Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 15 min | Serving: 4 ]
Milk pudding is one of the easiest dessert to make with simple ingredients. It has a silky, creamy texture and very tasty!
350 mL Milk
150 mL Whipping Cream
40 g White Sugar
5 g Gelatin
25 mL Water
1 g Vanilla Extract
1. Mix water (25 mL) and gelatin (5 g).
2. Dissolve gelatin over hot water.
3. Mix milk (350 mL), whipping cream (150 mL), vanilla extract (1 g) and white sugar (40 g) over low heat until the white sugar has dissolved completely.
4. Heat the mixture to 60-70°C then remove from heat.
5. Add the gelatin solution.
6. Strain the milk mixture through a sieve.
7. Add the milk mixture to 4 containers, refrigerate for at least 3 hr.
The gelatin must be mixed with cold water first.
Simmer the milk mixture over low heat and avoid boiling it.