[ Prep Time: 20 hr | Baking Time: 30 min | Serving: 8 ]
Brioche is a French bread that is ultra-soft, rich and buttery! With this no-knead recipe, it is super easy to make without the need for using a stand mixer or bread machine!
300 g Bread Flour
120 g Unsalted Butter
60 mL Water
40 g White Sugar
5 g Instant Yeast
6 g Salt
1. In a bowl, melt unsalted butter (120 g) in the microwave (900 w) for 30 sec, let it cool down then add white sugar (40 g), water (60 mL) and eggs (3 units) and mix well.
2. In a bowl, mix bread flour (300 g), salt (6 g) and instant yeast (5 g) and mix well.
3. Add the egg mixture, mix and fold the dough with specula until no dry flour left.
4. Cover the dough with cling film and refrigerate for at least 12 h (and up to 24 h).
5. Deflate and shape dough into two balls on a floured surface.
6. Place the dough on parchment paper and let it rise in a loaf pan (12 × 20 ×11 cm) for 2.5 h. Brush the surface of the dough with egg wash by mixing egg (1 unit) with water (1 tbsp).
7. Bake at 180 °C / 360 °F for 30 min.
8. Let it cool down completely on a rack and serve.
The bread slices can be stored in a freezer for up to 4 weeks.