[ Prep Time: 10 min | Baking Time: 10 mini | Serving: 8 ]
These chocolate cookies are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside with an amazing Nutella filling. They are very easy to make and super delicious!
170 g Plain Flour
120 g Unsalted Butter
80 g Nutella
70 g Brown Sugar
100 g Chocolate Chips
50 g White Sugar
1 Tsp Baking Powder
½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
¼ Tsp Salt
1. Divide Nutella (80 g) into 8 portions and freeze at least 30 min.
2. Melt unsalted butter (120 g) in the microwave (900 w) for 5 min then let it cool for 15 min at room temperature.
3. Add white sugar (50 g), dark brown sugar (70 g), salt (¼ tsp), and vanilla extract (½ tsp) to the cooled brown butter and mix well.
4. Whisk in an egg (1 unit) until the mixture is thick, smooth, and shiny.
5. Fold in plain flour (170 g) and baking powder (1 Tsp). Add chocolate chips (100 g) and fold until there is no dry flour left.
6. Divide the dough into 8 portions (about 70 g each) and wrap in the frozen Nutella.
7. Roll the dough into a round ball shape and place them on the baking tray and then bake at 180 °C / 360 °F for 10 min.
8. Cool the cookies on a wire rack and serve.
After baking the cookies are very soft, please let them cool down on the baking tray for 5 min before transferring them to the rack.