[ Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 8 min | Serving: 8 ]
Making beancurd rolls with minced fish and sweetcorn is very easy to do at home! They are pan-fried until the outside is golden and super crispy while the inside is fresh and juicy!
60 g Bean Curd Sheet
350 g Minced Fish
50 g Corn
1 Tsp Corn Starch
1. Mix minced fish (350 g) with corn (50 g).
2. Cut bean curd sheet (60 g) into 8 portions.
3. Mix corn starch (1 tsp) with water (1 tsp).
4. Place some minced fish on the bean curd sheet, roll it into bean curd rolls and seal the opening with some corn starch solution.
5. Repeat step 4 and until all the minced fish is used up.
6. Heat up oil (120 mL), pan-fry the fish beancurd rolls over low heat for 8 min.
The minced fish we used in this recipe was purchased from Kau Kee. It is very fresh and tasty, we highly recommend you give them a try! Online Shop: https://www.kaukeefoodfactory.com/