[ Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 20 min | Serving: 4 ]
Golden pomfret is a white fish without small bones. It is great for pan-frying with ginger and scallion!
340 g Golden Pomfret
1 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Oil
25 g Ginger
50 g Scallion
1 Tbsp Corn Starch
½ Tsp White Pepper
¼ Tsp Salt
1. Cut scallion (50 g) and ginger (25 g) into thin strips.
2. Rinse and clean golden pomfret, pat dry it with kitchen towels. Score the fish 3 to 4 times on each side. Season it with salt (¼ tsp), white pepper (½ tsp) and marinate it for 10 min.
3. Sprinkle corn starch (1 tbsp) on the fish, heat up oil (2 tbsp) on a pan. Cover and pan fry each side for 5 min over medium heat.
4. Reduce heat to low, cover and pan fry each side for 3 min.
5. Add scallion and ginger strips, pan dry over low heat for 2 min.