[ Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 20 min | Serving: 4 ]
These Chinese style pork patties are very delicious especially with salted fish. They only require simple ingredients and very easy to prepare!
500 g Minced Pork
40 g Salted Fish
12 g Chopped Garlic
½ Tsp Chopped Ginger
10 g Chopped Shallot
50 mL Water
1½ Tsp Light Soy Sauce
¼ Tsp White Pepper
¼ Tsp Chicken Powder
1½ Tbsp Corn Starch
1 Tbsp Oil
¼ Tsp Salt
1. Cut salted fish (40 g) into small strips and set aside.
2. Prepare the sauce by mixing chopped shallot (10 g), chopped garlic (12 g), chopped ginger (½ tsp), chicken powder (¼ tsp), white pepper (¼ tsp), salt (¼ tsp), oil (1 tbsp), corn starch (1½ tsp), light soy sauce (1½ tsp) and water (50 mL).
3. Add minced pork (400 g) to the sauce and mix well.
4. Add salted fish to the patty and mix well.
5. Roll the pork into meatballs and then press them into patties.
6. Cover and steam over medium heat for 15 min.
7. Pan fry the pork patties over low heat until golden brown on both sides.