[ Prep Time: 20 min | Cooking Time: 25 min | Serving: 4 ]
This is a classic sweet soup made with fresh papaya, silver ear mushroom and apricot kernels. It is super easy to make, a very refreshing and nutritious dessert!
460 g Papaya
30 g Silver Ear Mushroom
15 g Seedless Dried Red Date
8 g Sweet Apricot Kernels
85 g Rock Sugar
1500 mL Water
1. Soak silver ear mushroom (30 g) for 20 min, drain well, remove stem and cut into small pieces.
2. Soak seedless dried red date (15 g) and sweet apricot kernels (8 g) for 10min, drain and set aside.
3. Peel and cut papaya (460 g) into small chunks.
4. Bring a pot of water (1500 mL) to a boil, add silver ear mushroom, seedless dried red date and sweet apricot kernels, cover and simmer over medium heat for 20 min.
5. Add rock sugar (85 g) and papaya, simmer over medium heat for an additional 5 min.