[ Prep Time: 12 hr | Cooking Time: 40 min | Serving: 4 ]
This is a nutritious dessert made with peach resin, it is sweet, very refreshing and easy to make!
30 g Peach Resin
10 g Goji Berry
20 g Dried Longan
15 g Dried Red Date
20 g Lotus Seeds
45 g Rock Sugar
1500 mL Water
1. Soak peach resin (30 g) for 12 hr.
2. Remove the dirts on the resin, rinse with water, then drain and set aside.
3. Soak lotus seeds (20 g), dried longan (20 g) and goji berry (10 g) for 30 min, rinse with water, then drain and set aside.
4. Cut open dried red dates (15 g), remove the seeds, rinse with water, then drain and set aside.
5. Bring a pot of water (1500 mL) to a boil, add lotus seeds and dried red dates, simmer over medium heat for 20 min.
6. Add dried longan, goji berries, peach resin and rock sugar (45 g), simmer over medium heat for 15 min and serve.