[ Prep Time: 10 min | Baking Time: 12 min | Serving: 20 ]
These peanut butter cookies are super soft, tasty, and chewy! They are very easy to make with basic, wholesome ingredients and do not require a mixer!
250 g Plain Flour
200 g Peanut Butter
100 g Unsalted Butter
100 g White Sugar
100 g Brown Sugar
1 Tsp Baking Powder
½ Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Add brown sugar (100 g), white sugar (100 g), unsalted butter (100 g), peanut butter (200 g), and vanilla extract (1 tsp) to a bowl and mix well.
2. Whisk in an egg (1 unit) until the mixture is thick, smooth, and shiny.
3. Add baking powder (1 tsp) and salt (½ tsp) to the plain flour (250 g) and mix well.
4. Add the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture.
5. Fold in the flour until there is no dry flour left.
6. Divide the dough into 20 portions (about 40 g each) and then roll them into a round ball shape. Place them on the baking tray and then bake at 180 °C / 360 °F for 12 min.
7. Cool the cookies on a wire rack and serve.
After baking the cookies are very soft, please let them cool down on the baking tray for 5 min before transferring them to the rack.