[ Prep Time: 3 min | Cooking Time: 15 min | Serving: 4 ]
Green beans stir fried with pork and olive vegetable is an easy home cooked dish. It is best served with steamed white rice!
270 g Green Beans
250 g Minced Pork
2 Tbsp Olive Vegetable
10 g Shallot
15 g Garlic Cloves
¼ Tsp Chicken Powder
1 Tsp White Sugar
1 Tsp Salt
2 Tbsp Oil
1. Rinse and drain the green beans (270 g), cut into 1 - 2 inches segments.
2. Mince garlic cloves (15 g) and shallot (10 g).
3. Heat up oil (1 tbsp), add green beans, stir fry over medium heat for 4 min. Cover and pan fry for 5 min, transfer to a bowl and set aside.
4. In a pan, stir fry chopped garlic and chopped shallot with oil (1 tbsp). Add minced pork (250 g) and olive vegetable (2 tbsp), stir fry over medium heat until it is fully cooked.
5. Add salt (1 tsp), white sugar (1 tsp) and chicken powder (¼ tsp).
6. Add green beans, cover and pan fry for 5 min.
Add chili to taste.