[ Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 5 min | Serving: 3 ]
Scrambled eggs with long beans is very easy to make with simple ingredients. Ready in just a few minutes, this classic eggs and long beans is a perfect side dish!
120 g Long Beans
1 Tbsp Water
¼ Tsp Salt
1. Rinse and drain long beans (120 g), cut into cubes and set aside.
2. Whisk eggs (3 unit) and season it with salt (¼ tsp).
3. Heat up oil (1 tbsp) on a pan. Pan fry the long beans over medium heat for 1 min.
4. Add water (1 tbsp), pan fry over medium heat for 2 min.
5. Add oil (1 tbsp) and the egg mixture, pan fry over medium heat for 30 sec and serve.