[ Prep Time: 2 min | Cooking Time: 5 min | Serving: 4 ]
Scrambled eggs with onion and char siu is very easy to make with simple ingredients. Ready in just a few minutes, this classic eggs and char siu is a perfect side dish!
150 g Onion
150 g Char Siu
1 Tbsp Chopped Scallion
¼ Tsp Salt
1. Peel and rinse the onion (150 g), pat dry with kitchen towels, then slice the onion and set aside.
2. Cut char siu (150 g) into cubes and set aside.
3. Whisk eggs (4 unit) and season it with salt (¼ tsp), add chopped scallion (1 tbsp) and mix well.
4. Heat up some oil (1 tbsp) on a pan. Stir fry the onion for 1 min over medium heat.
5. Add char siu, stir fry over medium heat for 2 min.
6. Add the egg mixture, scramble the egg mixture until 80% cooked, turn off the heat and cook the scrambled egg with residue heat.