[ Prep Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 5 min | Serving: 4 ]
Scrambled eggs with shrimp is very easy to make with simple ingredients. Ready in just a few minutes, this classic eggs and shrimp is a perfect side dish!
145 g Shelless Prawns
10 g Chopped Scallion
¼ Tsp Salt
¼ Tsp Chicken Powder
¼ Tsp White Pepper
½ Tsp Oil
1. Remove the shell and vein the prawns (145 g). Rinse the prawns, drain and pat dry with kitchen towels and butterfly the prawns with a knife.
2. Marinate the prawns with chicken powder (¼ tsp), oil (¼ tsp) and white pepper (¼ tsp) for 15 min.
3. Whisk eggs (4 unit) and season it with salt (¼ tsp), add chopped scallion (10 g) and mix well.
4. Heat up some oil (1 tbsp) on a pan. Cover and pan fry the prawns for 2 min over medium heat until it’s fully cooked.
5. Add the egg mixture, scramble the egg mixture until 80% cooked, turn off the heat and cook the scrambled egg with residue heat.