[ Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 10 min | Serving: 2 ]
Spam kimbap is a Korean style sushi roll and it is very easy to make. It is great for a picnic and you could pick and choose the ingredients according to your taste!
320 g Steamed Sushi Rice (1 Cup)
60 g Seafood Sticks
60 g Yellow Pickled Radish
60 g Cucumber
2 Sushi Nori
95 g Spam
1 Tsp Roasted Sesame Seeds
½ Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Sesame Oil
1. Cut spam (95 g), cucumber (60 g) and yellow pickled radish (60 g) into strips and set aside.
2. Whisk together the eggs (2 pcs) and salt (¼ tsp) in a small bowl. In a pan, add oil and then cook half of the egg mixture until half cooked then start folding it into a roll. Add the remaining egg mixture and fold into an egg roll. Let it cool down then cut into strips and set aside.
3. In a pan, add oil (1 tsp) and stir fry seafood sticks (60 g) and spam until fragrant.
4. Mix warm steamed sushi rice with salt (½ tsp), sesame oil (1 tsp) and roasted sesame seeds (1 tsp), set aside and let it cool down.
5. Spread sushi rice on sushi nori, add spam, seafood stick, cucumber, yellow pickled radish and egg then roll into a sushi roll.
6. Brush some sesame oil on the sushi roll and sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on top, cut into pieces and serve.