[ Prep Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 10 min | Serving: 3 ]
There are many ways to cook fresh abalones. Steaming with tangerine peel is the easiest and best way to bring out the seafood flavour with a dash of soy sauce!
500 g Fresh Abalone
2 g Tangerine Peel
10 g Chopped Scallion
1 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
1½ Tbsp Oil
1. Soak tangerine peel (2 g) with hot water for 30 min, cut into strips and set aside.
2. Use a brush to brush off the dirt of fresh abalones (500 g), scrub it with salt (2 tbsp) and rinse with water.
3. Place the tangerine peel strips on the abalones.
4. Steam over high heat for 10 min then drain the excess juice.
5. Heat up oil（1½ Tbsp）。
6. Heat up oil then pour it over the abalones and season with light soy sauce and garnish with some chopped scallions.