[ Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 50 min | Serving: 4 ]
A super easy rice cooker recipe to make steamed glutinous rice with Chinese dried sausages and cured pork belly! It is very convenient and simple, suitable for every beginner in the kitchen!
300 g Glutinous Rice
100 g Cured Pork Belly
80 g Dried Sausages
20 g Roasted Peanut
20 g Dried Shrimp
10 g Dried Mushroom
1 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 Tsp Dark Soy Sauce
1. Soak glutinous rice (300 g) with water for 30 min.
2. Add dried shrimp (20 g), dried mushroom (10 g) to a bowl and soak them with water (250 mL) for 30 min.
3. Blanch dried sausages (80 g) and cured pork belly (100 g) for 3 min.
4. Cut the dried sausages and cured pork belly into small cubes.
5. Drain the soaked mushroom slices and shrimp, keep 200 mL of the dried shrimp stock.
6. Stir fry the dried sausages and cured pork belly over medium heat until the fat has rendered out, add mushroom slices and dried shrimp and then stir fry over medium heat for 2 min. Season with light soy sauce (1 tbsp), oyster sauce (2 tbsp) and dark soy sauce (1 tsp).
7. Place the glutinous rice, dried sausages, cured pork belly and dried shrimp stock (200 mL) in the rice cooker and then use to normal cooking program to steam the rice.
8. Mix all ingredients together and sprinkle some roasted peanut (20 g) on top to serve.