[ Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 9 min | Serving: 4 ]
Osmanthus fish is a freshwater fish suitable for steaming with tangerine peel. It is delicious and super easy to make!
290 g Osmanthus Fish
2 g Tangerine Peel
30 g Scallion
4 Tsp Light Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Oil
1. Soak tangerine peel (2 g) with hot water for 30 min, cut into strips and set aside.
2. Cut scallion (30 g) into strips and set aside.
3. Rinse osmanthus fish (290 g), place some shredded scallion on a plate, place the fish on the scallion and then place the shredded tangerine peel on the fish. Cover and steam over high heat for 8 min.
4. Add the remaining scallion on the fish, then steam over high heat for another 30 sec.
5. Discard all the liquid on the plate.
6. Heat up oil (2 tbsp) in a pan. Pour the hot oil over the fish and then season with light soy sauce (4 tsp).