[ Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 10 min | Serving: 4 ]
This squid and broccoli stir fry in XO sauce is very delicious and easy to make the main dish. The squid is great with XO sauce to bring out the seafood favour of this dish!
300 g Squid
300 g Broccoli
2 Tbsp XO Sauce
1 Tbsp Chopped Garlic
6 g Ginger Slices
1 Tsp Oyster Sauce
½ Tsp Light Soy Sauce
½ Tsp White Sugar
1 Tsp Corn Starch
1. Cut broccoli (300 g) into small chunks and slice the stem.
2. Add salt (1 tsp) and soak broccoli for 10 min, then blanch over medium heat for 2 min, drain and set aside.
3. Remove the squid (300 g) bone and skin, make cross cuts on the squid and cut into small pieces then blanch over medium heat for 30s.
4. Mix corn starch (1 tsp) with water (1 tsp) and set aside.
5. In a pan, add cooking oil (1 tbsp), stir fry ginger slices (6 g) and chopped garlic (1 tbsp) over medium heat.
6. Add squid, xo sauce (2 tbsp), white sugar (½ tsp), light soy sauce (½ tsp), oyster sauce (1 tsp) and broccoli, then stir fry over medium heat for 1 min.
7. Add water (50 mL), then stir fry over medium heat for 1 min.
8. Add corn starch solution, mix well and serve.