[ Prep Time: 30 min | Cooking Time: 4 min | Serving: 4 ]
Water spinach has a crispy texture and is perfect for stir-frying with fermented bean curd sauce to serve with steamed rice!
300 g Water Spinach
1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
¼ Tsp Salt
20 g Fermented Bean Curds
1 Tbsp Huadiao Wine
1. Cut water spinach (300 g) into segments, then soak for 30 min.
2. Mix fermented bean curds (20 g) and huadiao wine (1 tbsp).
3. In a pan, stir fry minced garlic (2 tbsp) with oil (2 tbsp).
4. Add the sauce mix and water spinach, stir fry over high heat for 3 min.
5. Add salt (¼ tsp), mix well and serve.